Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Man Beans and Didgeridoos

Thanks for the man bean reference Simone, I'm sure the staff @ Disney in the Eaton's Centre would have been kopacetic with that kind of display:). Although, maybe tonight when I'm in the steam room, some of the other steamers will get a little trouser snake display. For all the new readers to this post, please check the last comment on the previous post for the origin of this wonderful metaphor.

Onwards & upwards.

I heard a sound last night from the oddest of places. Well, not that what made the sound doesn't make sounds, in fact it makes quite a bit of noise. So much so, that I have to plan it so that it is on long enough before I go to sleep, or I won't fall asleep. My dishwasher. Now, I would never have expected my dishwasher to give me flashbacks of any kinds of memories othere than loading or unloading of a dishwarsher. But instead, last night it gave me a flashback of, as you can guess now by the title of this blog, Australia. The last I heard, dishwashers are not supposed to make didgeridoo noises, but I enjoyed it none the less because the didgeridoo has a particular sound, similar to the bagpipes, not specifically, but more in theory. Anyway, this blog's content is kind of sucking so I think I might save you the details of my dishwasher's didgeridoo concert last night and end this blog.

I'm nesting for a few days in order to take care of my brother's birds. They were good last night while I slept. There was plenty of food & water when I left for work this morning, there was no teflon left on the stove burning, plenty of newspaper on the carpet, so I trust all will be well when I return home tonight.

Man, keeping a web site up to date and relevant is hard work. As you can tell by today's relatively weak post. Oh well, you're still here reading this last line, so I must of done something right, or you're just being polite. In any case thank you. And as always, the magic number is 7.

The Cool AGE:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to someone that updates their blogg regularly, I know it is hard, but you are doing it well.
Keep up the good work...

Thomas

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home