Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Friday, December 17, 2004

More Adventures in a Steam Room

Man, I think I may have to open a blog site just for the topic of "Adventures in a Steam Room!!

Ok, so last night, I enter the room, which for some reason is more steamy than what I'm used to, but so much the better as it helped me avoid quite the site. Once again, there was this guy (I think a different one this time) who was in the buck, just sitting on a towel. Only this time he was shaving. Don't worry, just shaving his face. But I'm sure this has to be against some regulation some where as I can't see this activity as being remotely hygienic. At least the guys was wearing his sandals.

Two minutes later, another guy walks in, and he's as wiry as a fence, but that's besides the point. He sits in between me and the shaving exhibitionist, as I willfully put a great deal of space between the two of us. And this new guy, who, if you've seen any "Mutual of Omaha's: Wild Kingdom", or any other animal nature show, you would interpret what this guy was doing as 'presenting'. In reality he was stretching out his legs, but was it really necessary to do it with his butt so close to me??

Thankfully, they both left shortly thereafter, and I had the whole steam room to myself for a good minute before I could not take the heat anymore and had to leave. Oh well, maybe I'll have a relaxing steam next time.

Once again the magic number is 7, have a good one everybody.

The Cool AGE:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to someone that updates their blogg regularly, I know it is hard, but you are doing it well.
Keep up the good work...

Thomas

11:41 AM

 
Blogger The Cool AGE said...

Thanks Thomas,

I wouldn't say it's tough to come up with a new post, so much as it's tough to come up with a new post that is interesting. Not that my posts have been interesting, or artistic, or good, but just some thoughts that I think are funny.

Who steams in the nude man?!! Well, as long as that guy is around, you'll hear about my "Adeventures in a Steam Room" stories!!

The Cool AGE:)
PS: Thanks for the kudos Thomas

12:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Age, you are a glutton for punishment... why do you keep going in to that steam room, if not only to have material for the blog? I think it's time you take it up a notch "We're taking it UP A NOTCH!". Next time you go into the steam room, you gotta be in the buck yourself... oh yeah, let that majesty bite those other guys right in the face! Maybe start some steam room fights... it could be real cool if the room was all steamy, reminiscent of one of those 80's movies fight scenes with steam rising all around you... oh yeah!

2:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that!

Kjetil

5:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home