Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Monday, October 24, 2005

Back in the Saddle

Hey everyone,

I'm back working again!! Got to keep this post short as this is this is only my 1st real working day. Last week they sent me on a course, with a final exam at the end!! This time I'm working for another ministry with the Ontario Government. It will be my job to ensure that other ministries have a plan to deal with any kind of emergency that will mean a disruption in service.

I have a new email address and it is exactly the same as the last one, excep where there used to be an "edu", you can put "mgs".

I'll try to send emails soon, but I'm having problems transfering my contact list to my new outlook. In the meantime, I'll be looking to boosting everyone's hit count on their web sites. Ahh it's good to be back!!

Talk to you all soon!!

The Cool AGE:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for AGE! Welcome back to the world of the living! NOW PICK UP A SHOVEL AND START DIGGING! (See if you can figure out what movie that quote is from)

2:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Good to have you back. Gives me more ways to waste some time at work :)

1:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the flip side, it gives me more time to work ;)

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home