Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Monday, May 02, 2005

Dr. Gilette or how I learned to shave and start loving ... soap

Yes, it's true folks. I'm sure the Gilette corp. won't be happy to read this post (ya, because they go around reading blogs looking for people who narc on their products), but I feel I must inform you (some people use blogs to inform the world of the situation in Iraq - I just saw a program this weekend - I use it for these futile messages) that instead of using shaving cream to shave, all you need to do is use your everyday soap.
Step 1: Get a really good lather going, not just bubbles, but real lather.
Step 2: Get that great lather on your face.
Step 3: Shave away.
Step 4: Rinse away leftover mess.

I think you'll notice right away that your skill will even feel softer.

Mary told me that this is what women have been doing for ages - to shave their LEGS everyone - so why must we men be prisses and use shaving creame to support a corp that has too much money already.

Well, that's my post for today.

P.S.
Just 26 days left before Joakim is the first person I get to host at my place "sans parents" (see Garth in Wayne's World 2 when he's telling Kim Bassinger he has his own place). Very excited, many places to see, many things to do. Actually, what's funny is that we're going to spend quite a bit of time outside Toronto not doing Toronto things. Is it true, am I the most exciting thing about Toronto?? Heh heh heh, not likely, but close:)

The Cool AGE:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been using shaving soap for a few years now... they have it specially made for shaving, and it smells like shavingness..

9:24 PM

 
Blogger The Cool AGE said...

No not shaving soap. I know the one you speak of, and that is part of the issue I'm talking about. I just mean to use like Irish Spring, Lever 2000, Jergens, etc. Give it a try, it'll rock your world.

"Do it, do it" (Ben Stiller in Starsky & Hutch)

The Cool AGE:)

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home