Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Off we go, into the wild Blue Mountains!!

This past Saturday, I was at Blue Mountain Ski resort with Mary, Simon, Brandi & Luca having a grand ol time skiing. Wow, it's been a while, but well worth getting up at 5:30 a.m. to start skiing around 9:45 a.m.!! Yikes:( Anyways, a good time was had by all. I've still got it, I haven't forgotten how to ski, but I'm still very timid when it comes to going on the higher runs, maybe someday I'll graduate to the bigger slopes.

Either way, I was way overdressed as the snow was melting away quickly in the afternoon as it was such a sunny day and there were so many people there, due to that fact. No pics though, didn't bring the camera:(

Click in tomorrow as I regale you with tales of my first experience lecturing a 3rd year university class!!

The Cool AGE:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Teacher! L...

Teller of tales. This should be a good one. Now I do watch friends quite often, but I can't say I am a big fan. I do however hope you follow Ross'example and put on a british accent.

About skiing. Do not worry about those bigger slopes. As you know I am Norwegian and yes we are skiing gods and I don't like the black slopes. As with everthing else as long as you are having fun, why raise the stakes? More fun? Not with a broken leg or a seperated shoulder...

Kjetil

5:49 PM

 
Blogger The Cool AGE said...

Oh I know eh. Not too much good can come from one leg going one way and one going another, especially at terminal velocity (wasn't that an awesome Charlie Sheen movie!!).

But Black Diamond, I'm still mocked by the intermediate slopes. I can do them, but they mock me as I see others wiz by at a little less than terminal velocity:) But man, I can only imagine the kinds of slopes that are in Norway that can produce suck skiing greats as:
Nina Loeseth, Thea Grosvold, Jorgen Brath, or Andreas Haug.

The Cool AGE:)

9:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and L^<@ hit the half pipe that day... and another type of pipe... uhh, I mean... shit, I hope mom and dad don't read this! I'll just post anonymously, and block Luca's name out.

1:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home