Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

New, well old, pics

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to post some pics I found of my trip down to the world of kangaroos & didgeridoos.

I just have to find some other cds with the Aussie pics on them. It was a really great time down there with really great friends. These few pics are just of the first couple of months down there. It's not a complete set of pics from down there, but I'm was limited to space restrictions with this site, so that stinks. But I took a shower this morning so that means that I don't.

Anyway, enjoy the pics.

The Cool AGE:)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cool AGE said...

Hey Dimitri,

It would have been nicer if it was warmer at night though. They don't believe in air conditioning/heating vents. They're some kind of special down there. But yes, it was nice to have grass in January. Actually, hey, I was never there in January. I missed the 40C heat. That much the better, sans air conditioning, it might have been tough to deal with, although with the beach just 5 minutes away, I'm sure I would have managed:) But hey, in a few short years, you'll be surfing in January!!

Too bad about the non-boozing & the staying indoors:( I would have wept like a baby. Of course I weep when an old sock gets a hole in it. But then I get my trusty sewing kit out to fix it up and then I don't weep anymore, and life is good again.

The Cool AGE:)

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home