Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Mushrooms, New Year's and Other Things

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a great New Year's to compliment a wonderful Christmas.

Over here, I spent New Year's Eve with the love of my life eating mushrooms, don't worry, I'm still straight laced, they weren't 'shrooms', just portobellos with goat cheese. Plus some home made wine, port, absinthe (man those bohemians were nuts), and finally some Champagne to finish of 2004. Well, sparkling wine to be honest, but we'll say Champagne to be lazy.

Kjetil, this past summer at my uncle's b-day party, I had a run-in with some sambucca, well it could have been the sambucca, it could have also been the vodka, the rum, the wine etc. It wasn't pretty, mushrooms in the sink kind of episode. Although, I'm still able to say that I have never 'prayed to the porcelain god'. Anyone who is confused, se Kjetil's comment on my previous post. But many big thanks to Mary who helped me through me feeling like a heroine addict going through withdrawl. Well, I can't say that for sure as I've only got "Trainspotting" as my example of that kind of experience, but it felt nasty.

Oh yeah, I found some pics on cd of the first few months of my time in Australia, so I'll be posting those soon, I hope.

Well, that's all for now.

The Cool AGE:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home