Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Familiar Stranger Relationships

Do you have a favourite spot? Somewhere you like to go for coffee, just to think, to read a book, to hang out with your buddies, is it so unreasonable that others go through this experience as well. Now, is it so unreasonable that someone, or a group of others might have the same favourite as you?

Well, turns out that there is one "familiar stranger" in particular at this coffee shop that Mary & I frequent (almost everyday) at lunch (as much as we do - they're always there, but is that such a bad thing, we're always there). I often wonder if this person is having the same thoughts about us as we have about them. I only think this because I despise this person, they're always alone and taking up 4 good seats while alone. Good seats meaning comfy couches, bad seats meaning uncomfortable chairs which is what we get because this person is at the comfy couch.

Point is, does this person despise us as much when we get the comfy couch and they are relegated to "the chair".

So I ask you this, who are your familiar strangers, and do you like them or hate them?

The Cool AGE:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I have had a familiar stranger experience but I've taken care of it...now let's never speak of it again :o

12:36 PM

 
Blogger The Cool AGE said...

Damn, I would have liked to hear that story. Unless it is scary.

The Cool AGE:)

12:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home