Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Quantum Leap for Everyday Individuals

Hey Blog Junkies and friends of mine visiting just to be polite,

I post this blog today, but it was something I wrote down a few days ago. Having had a rude awakening Monday evening, it took all of Tuesday to get over, I'm posting this blog feeling much better now. I don't know why, guess I'm just zestfully clean this morning...what?

I don't want to call it a rut, but I wonder if that's the word you should use when you don't particularly care about what the date is, or even know what the date is. I wonder if my lackadaisical "take it as it comes" attitude is perpetuating this "rut". With the world ready to give as much crap as it can sling at anyone who's willing to catch it, I don't think this feeling (the rut) is avoidable given my current personality choice (lackadaisical).

So I think I'm saying that there is an equation here and I want to change one of the inputs to change the outcome:

Environment + Personality = Response

Now the questions is, do I run from the situation, or do I bow to the system? Of course the formula has been simplified for the sake of discussion in a blog, but I essentially got the gist of it. Well, maybe not necessarily for all of you in blog land (I wouldn't want to project my feelings and experiences on the rest of you like some city dweller who doesn't want to take responsibility for their actions and asserts these claims as universals - see any sex in the city episode), but at least this is how I see it for my life on my end of the blog.

Tune in next time to see if I've made any changes, or I'm just in a better mood for no good (nor bad) reason:)

The Cool AGE:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rut? You work where I work, dude. If that's one of the environmental variables, I can understand the rut. I'm gone Feb 11 cause I can't stand it anymore, and my job's *cushy*.

-Will

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home