Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mini Marr St. Reunion

For those of you who don’t know; Marr St. is a short little street in Wollongong, Australia where I lived with a bunch of great people for 8 months in 2002. That year my flatmates were Sabine, Julie, Dave, & Joakim.

I had the fortune of going to Dave’s wedding in the summer of 2003, but since then, I have not had a chance to see any other of my wonderful flatmates. Until tomorrow. Friday May 27, 2005, Joakim, my Swedish flatmate in Australia, will stop by Toronto for a week and I will have the pleasure to show him around. We’ll see the CN Tower, the Hockey Hall of Fame, that poster of Mats Sundin in one of the subway stations; we’ll go to Niagara Falls and even spend a night in Montreal. It’s going to be great! I’ve really missed Jocke (like I’ve missed all my flatmates who I met in Australia – not to mention all the others who I socialized with, Volleyball conspiracy, I’m thinking about you!!), and I’m really glad to be able to spend time with him again.

Hopefully next year, I’ll be able to spend some more time with more flatmates in LA2006. Well, that’s what we’re calling it now in the planning stages.

Anyway, I’ve got to go now and get some surprises ready for him as he arrives in about 26 hours from now.

The Cool AGE:)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there The Cool AGE, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on planning a wedding on a small budget I ended up on your page. Obviously Mini Marr St. Reunion is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for planning a wedding on a small budget. Should the need ever arise where you need information on planning a wedding on a small budget then drop by for a look.

4:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi The Cool AGE, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on planning african american wedding I somehow ended up on your page. As your Mini Marr St. Reunion is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about planning african american wedding, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

5:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi The Cool AGE, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on planning quick wedding when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for planning quick wedding. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about planning quick wedding at the site above.

6:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi The Cool AGE, you have a nice blog. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on planning african american wedding when I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on planning african american wedding then drop by the site above and check it out.

3:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there The Cool AGE, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on planning quick wedding I ended up on your page. Obviously Mini Marr St. Reunion is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for planning quick wedding. Should the need ever arise where you need information on planning quick wedding then drop by for a look.

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home