Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pass the blackberry on the left hand side, or the sky is falling

Hey everyone,

Simone, I'll just reply to your comment here, not sure where the line is from but the only one I can remember digging is from Goodfellas.

Anyway, I'm now working for a part of the government that is planning for all hell to break loose, well, more for in the event that it does. So, in that respect they've given me a blackberry and a cell phone, and possibly soon a laptop as well. What does this mean, my private/work life are are slowly merging into one entity. Also, in the envet that the shit hits the fan, I'll be one of the people busily trying to catch it all, well, with my fellow branch members along for the ride.

I'm in the middle of reviewing a plan right now, well, I was just reviewing one. Oh yeah, I'm still having trouble getting my contacts list sorted out so I can email everyone, but the system is giving me hassles, and now I don't have access to my personal drive, but I did yesterday, argh, what a mess.

Well, that's it for today.

The Cool AGE:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Age, you're probably the last person I would picture ever using a blackberry, considering how often you used your first cell phone. Oh, and the quote was from Army of Darkness.

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home