Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

“New Year’s Resolutions” or “50 Ways to Eat More Chocolate”

Hey everyone,

In the spirit of the New Year, I was just wondering if anyone has any New Year’s Resolutions. I know my perennial favourite is to shed a few pounds, not that my Adonis-like body needs to (insert sarcasm here – well, actually insert it just before “not that my…”). So, just like millions around the world, I will set on a path that will only bring me back to where I started for the crossover into 2007.

Which reminds me, anyone got any good New Year’s Eve stories. Mary & I stayed home, had some wine, salmon, scallops, steamed veggies, and apple pie with ice cream. Let me tell you, the leftovers, weren’t left over for very long:) Unfortunately, the nice champagne I bought for the evening, wasn’t refrigerated so we had warm champagna (as per Christopher Walken’s Saturday Night Live’s performance – I wasn’t as creepy that night though).

The Cool AGE:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a party at our place and everone had to do a resolution. Apparently I am organising an overnight hiking trip to which I'll bring 5 liters of wine (last time I brought 3). Should be good. Sophie aims to get on the podium during the Sophia Antipolis winter games. I guess we'll find out tomorrow if she can do it.

Kjetil

12:35 PM

 
Blogger The Cool AGE said...

Hey Kjetil,
Mmmm hiking and wine, can't go wrong with that especially where ever you guys are going to. Are there only mountain tops where you guys live? Oh yeah, you also have the mediteranean at your door step. Sucker, I have dirty lake ontario and cold winters in Toronto, with nothing but flat for kilometers (hundreds of kilometers). Argh:( So... when are you guys coming to visit:)

8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home