Random thoughts from a unique character of arcane proportions

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Notes from a bike

If I had to do it all over again, ... well, I'd probably do it all the same. I can't really complain about my current situation, well all except the stuff I haven't done, like go cross country through South America like a 24 year old Ernesto Guevara.

Boy did that guy have some fun adventures. Oddly enough as I was writing the draft for this blog, on comes a commertial for 'Sasha's Blend' (I think something for dog fur) comes on, and there's this lady speaking with this heavy Aussie accent! Oddly enough as Australia was where I had quite a few adventures, so anyway, that was odd.

Well, so this movie was outstanding, the good thing was, there was no need for the movie to be heavily political, except in a few instances, but the scenery was gorgeous, Rodolfo, you come from a wonderfully beautiful continent. Another odd thing, was that during the movie they go to Macchu Picchu, which is where Mary & I have been wanting & semi-planning to go for quite some time now, the only problem, as always most problems start and end with cash flow. So, after seeing the movie, we know we have to go there.

If nothing else, I hope this serves as a great recommendation for the film. There are so many reasons to go see it, but I didn't want to have that heavy a blog, so I didn't go into detail.

Oh yeah, I also saw the movie Simon Birch again on Sunday night. Love it, try to see that one too.

Last thing, I also added some more pics last week so check those out too:)

The Cool AGE:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home